on January 14.
is February 9.
January 20 at 6pm
Learn more at schools.nyc.gov/middle
Sign up for email alerts at schools.nyc.gov/subscribe
PupilPath Account Creation Letter
Literacy Day - Dress up as your favorite character.
DOE NYC SCHOOLS ACCOUNT
The NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) is an app that lets you see your student’s grades, attendance, fitness results, schedule, and more from anywhere and in all DOE languages: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu. Get started right now!
Caregiver Support Workshops
The Child Mind Institute will be hosting Caregiver Support Workshops. These workshop series are designed to provide families with proactive strategies to use to support your child’s mental health and learning needs while virtually learning from home. They are available at no cost to all NYC DOE parents and caregivers. Please see below for additional details.
· Structuring a Home Learning Environment; Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021 | 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
· Managing Kids' Screen Time; Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 | 9:00am – 10:00am EST
· Motivating Your Child for Remote Learning – Part 1; Wednesday, February 17th, 2021 | 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
· Motivating Your Child for Remote Learning – Part 2; Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021 | 9:00am – 10:00am EST
· Improving Your Relationship With Your Child; Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021 | 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
· Parent Calming
Techniques; Tuesday, March 9th, 2021 | 9:00am – 10:00am EST
· Managing Grief and Loss; Monday, January 11th, 2021 | 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
· Managing Stress and Anxiety; Tuesday, January 12th, 2021 5:00pm – 6:00pm EST
· Mindful Parenting; Monday, January 18th, 2021 | 5:00pm – 6:00pm EST
· Managing Intense Emotions; Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 | 5:00pm – 6:00pm EST
· Will My Child be Okay?; Monday, January 25th, 2021 | 5:00pm – 6:00pm EST
· Fostering Resilience Within Your Family; Thursday, January 28th, 2021 | 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
· Supporting Your Child in Virtual Learning; Wednesday, January 13th, 2021 | 5:00pm – 6:00pm EST
· Building and Supporting Executive Functioning Skills; Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 | 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
· Building a Foundation for Reading at Home; Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 | 5:00pm – 6:00pm EST
For additional resources, please visit The Child Mind Institute at: https://childmind.org/coping-during-covid-19-resources-for-parents/.
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT IEP & DISABILITY SUPPORT
Parents and guardians of students with disabilities should send any questions to CCapetanakis@schools.nyc.gov
INTERESTING THINGS TO DO REMOTELY
Beacon NY Edge
REMOTE FAMILY SOCIAL DANCE CLASS
WITH BALLET HISPANICO
January 21, 2021
6:00pm to 7:00pm
Open to All Ages
Please register by emailing email@example.com
If you would like to attend our
next workshop please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 718-630-1650 ext. 5